Sunday, July 19, 2009

Last year of college


Hey all..

Well this is my last year of graduation and I can still not believe that this journey with iilm would be finally coming to an end…

When I stepped into iilm I dint knew where was I heading too , nor did I knew what next is stored for me in life , but thanks to iilm they gave me a new confidence .. infact I should say they have given a new soul and spirit to me …

Well over here I would like to thank all the teachers, who have actually made iilm a family and a better place to stay in.. few teachers I would like to mention are:

--> Dipti ma’m – Thank you for ur lovely smile which sooth my mood even if I am not happy…

--> Vandna ma’m – Thank you for ur support and teaching my worst subject in a way that I actually enjoyed it..

--> Aparna ma’m – Thank you for all ur confidence in me that pushed me hard to study.. Really miss u whenever I pass through ur cubical and ur absence would never reduce the love and respect we all have for you..

--> Priti ma’m – Thank you for your immense confidence in me and supporting me with what ever I do.. I could never imagine to have such an understanding dean..

--> Priyanka ma’a – Thank you for ur wonderful and friendly nature yet a controlled behaviour which actually pushed me and inspired me to be a women like you..

--> Dipti wadera ma’m – Thank you for all your love, confidence and support which I would remember for my whole life..

--> Ankur sir - Thank you for your co-operation and your patience.. it was nice bieng a part of ur sessions...thanks for sharring your practicle experiences which trust me are very valueable ...

--> Radhika ma’m – Thank you for your great one liners in class and we all adore you for who u are.. please never change…

--> Anuradha ma’m – Thanks for bearing me and my law instincts which had no relation with reality.. Thanks for your support..

--> Rachna ma’m – thanks for the help that u give my friends.. I would regret if I don’t get a chance to study with you…

guys I walked in iilm with a mind which knew only the spelling of business world but all the wonderful teachers have given me skills, tactic’s and technical knowledge that I can actually use and move ahead in life..

well not to forget my whole class who are just to unique and a bunch of wonderful people I have come across ..

In my following post I would write about everybody and let u all know them better…

As if now I would like to say that I am very proud , happy and privileged to be associated with iilm… “A place where I belong”..

Ciao

-- Sara Bower

Ug 3

3 comments:

  1. It is with gratitude that I look back.... I started a profession dedicated to assisting you kids achieve your potential, to find yourselves! As I left, I took many of you with me. You will live in my memories. I'll always remember the things we achieved together: the many successful plays we put on, the speeches you gave, the debates and end of year concerts.
    Everytime I hear from you all, I feel rewarded! All the very best!! Aparna Ma'am

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... that is so sweet of u .. well the truth is we all are honored to find a small place in your life.. and this bond that we all share , shall remain so forever ...

    miss u

    --Sara Bower

    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments Sara, it is an honor and a privilege to be a part of the growth and development of young people and i really miss interacting with you guys. All the best for your future :).
    Ankur.

    ReplyDelete