Friday, July 3, 2009

1ST YEAR EXPERIENCE



As I ponder over the last year, I still remember the first day I was deciding what to wear, what not to wear, what to say, what not to say, how to conduct myself, how my batch mates will be and how my teachers will be? I still remember the butterflies in my stomach as I entered the gates of the college. A few faces looked friendly but others seemed like they were passing judgments. Once I was in the campus, I was mentally prepared to face the next challenge- RAGGING. I faced it, laughed at myself and a lot more at others and felt happy and relieved that I wasn’t asked to do the same. Very soon, I made friends and ones that I will treasure for a lifetime. Although, it took a while to adjust and to get past all the gossip, conflicts and judgments, today, I can say that my first year at IILM is one I will always remember. It was a stepping stone to the future and I learnt a lot in terms of life, in terms of education.

My 1st year in IILM is complete in all aspects- friends, studies, parties, play, co-curricular- every aspect!

Today, as I reflect over my last year, I feel great happiness and wish that my next year is just as adventurous and rich with memories.

SUNAKSHI AGGARWAL

UG 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment